Will the babouches fit my foot? US to EU shoe size guide
Shopping for shoes online can be a hit and miss. Our women's babouche shoes are unique, and we understand your concern about fit.
You can also provide a foot tracing and send it to us for a consultation. Download our FOOT TRACING TEMPLATE PDF here.
In advance, ask a friend to help you trace your foot- you cannot get an accurate tracing by yourself.
How to use the FOOT TRACING TEMPLATE
- Print out of foot tracing guide-make sure the printer is set to “Do Not Scale”. For accuracy, compare a credit card to the Accuracy Check window on the guide.
- Place the bottom end of the paper against a wall.
- Stand on the paper with your heel against the wall.
- Your friend will trace all around your foot, trying to keep the pen straight (perpendicular to the ground) and not at an angle.
- Important- trace both the left and right foot! Your feet are different!
- Check the box(es) that apply: My foot is Narrow/Average/Wide/High Instep.
- Extra Credit- measure the longest length and widest width and write those dimensions on the foot tracing.
- Scan or take a photograph and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll review your trace, recommend the shoe size and even suggest specific leather shoe materials and shoe colors.
And remember, we offer free ground shipping and return shipping for orders over $125. If you need to exchange for a different size, send your order invoice to email@example.com. We'll send your a pre-paid shipping label to be used within 2 business days. When we receive the shoes, we'll ship out the new selection free of charge.